Leaking Roof Repairs Sydney
We Specialise in Leaking Roof Repairs Sydney Wide!
Leaking Roof Repairs are always urgent, you only notice when it rains!
You will find many articles on the internet telling you to do it yourself, how ever this can be quite dangerous and should only be done by someone with experience in fixing a leaking roof.
While a leak in your roof might seem like a minor annoyance, it can lead to a serious problem if not taken care of right away. Roof leaks can cause serious water damage to your home’s structure as well as to your belongings. Even small leaks can cause water damage to wood floors, carpeting, furniture and more. There’s also the risk that water leaks onto electrical appliances or wiring, which can pose a serious threat to both your home and your family. The more serious the leak becomes, the more vulnerable your home will be.
In addition to water damage, a roof leak can make the roof more vulnerable to additional wear and tear caused by the elements. Not to mention that if water does begin leaking in, it can lead to the growth of mold and mildew as well as rot, which could compromise the structural integrity of your roof.
Because even the smallest of roof leaks can pose a serious problem, it’s extremely important that you schedule a roof inspection the moment you notice a leak in your roof. It’s one of the reasons why we provide our customers with emergency roof repair services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. At Easy Solutions Plumbing Sydney we specialise in leaking roof repairs Sydney Wide 24 hours per day 7 days per week!
How to Identify the Need for Leaking Roof Repairs
You should never attempt to climb out onto your roof yourself to look for potential roof leaks; however, there are a few ways that you can identify a roof leak without doing so. The following are a few ways to spot a leak in your roof:
- Look for water stains – If you notice any water stains on your ceilings, they are most likely being caused by leaks in your roof unless they are from nearby pipes. Either way, you’ll want to have a professional come do an inspection to determine the cause.
- Look for natural light in the attic – Go up to your attic during the day when the sun is out. Leave the lights off and look for any natural light that’s coming through your roof and into the attic. If natural light is coming in, it’s coming in through a leak.
- Look for mold or mildew growth – Even if you don’t spot any water stains, there may be a leak if you see mold or mildew growing on your ceiling or in your attic.
Our Leaking Roof Repairs Process
The thing about roof leaks is that even if you think you know where it is, it might be coming from a different source. For example, if you identify a water spot on the ceiling, it doesn’t mean there’s a leak right above it. A reputable plumber is needed to properly identify and repair the root of the problem and the source of the leak to ensure that the problem doesn’t reoccur.
At Easy Solutions Plumbing Sydney we specialise in leaking roof repairs Sydney Wide 24 hours per day 7 days per week!
Our team of specialists at Easy Solutions Plumbing Sydney have the experience, training and skills required to find and repair any leaks present in your roof. The following is the process that you can expect when you schedule one of our specialists for roof leak repair:
- Scheduling a roof leak repair service – Our staff is highly trained to provide superior customer service. When you call us, you’ll speak with an actual human being who will listen to what the problem is and then schedule an appointment at your convenience. The operator will also provide advice in regards to anything that you should do or should avoid doing to limit the danger and damage to your home before one of our specialists arrives.
- Sending one of our specialists – We will make sure to send out one of our roof leak repair specialists out to your home or place of business. They will show up on time and properly equipped to begin work immediately. They will also make sure to listen to any concerns or questions you might have before they begin looking at the leak.
- Identifying the source of the leak – The specialist will inspect the leak and determine the source. They will also look for any other roof leaks that you might have but did not spot. Inspecting the roof for potential leaks is not something that you should attempt to do on your own. We make sure to provide all of our roof repair specialists with thorough safety training so that they can handle what can be a difficult and dangerous task with limited risk.
- Providing an accurate quote – Once our specialist has identified the roof leaks and their sources, they will provide you with an accurate quote for how much the repair work will cost. They will also tell you exactly what they will be doing so that you know what you’re paying for. We stick by our quotes, which means that you won’t be surprised by a sudden increase in cost once we are done with repairs. If there are applicable pensioner discounts, we will include them in the quote.
- Repairing the leak – Once you’re given the quote, our roof leak repair specialist won’t begin repair work until you agree with the quote and provide permission to do so. Our specialists have the equipment needed to reach any part of the roof in order to make effective repairs, even if the leak is located in a particularly difficult place.
- Installing temporary tarpaulins – Depending on how bad the roof leak is and how many roof leaks there are, it can take anywhere from a few hours to fix to a few days. If it’s going to take some time to finish repairs, we will install a temporary tarpaulin to help prevent further water damage to your home or place of business.
- Replacing your roof – In some cases, the leaks may be the result of a roof that’s in poor condition and that needs to be replaced. If replacing the roof makes more sense to do than trying to repair it, then we can do this job for you as well. Our specialists will install a completely new roof onto your home or place of business, ensuring that it’s properly done to prevent further leaks from occurring.
If your roof is leaking, then you’ll want to make sure you have it properly looked at and repaired as soon as possible. At Easy Solutions Plumbing Sydney we specialise in leaking roof repairs Sydney Wide 24 hours per day 7 days per week at affordable prices.
Call us 24/7 at 1300 292 940 to schedule a roof leak repair service in Sydney today.