Gas Fitting and Gas Leak Repairs
Easy Solutions Plumbing Sydney is your ultimate solution if you have issues to do with leaking gas or if you would like to do gas appliances installation in your home.
Proper gas fitting
It is an absolute necessity that you only contract the services of a licensed gas fitter like Easy Solutions Plumbing Sydney to do the connection and maintenance of LPG gas appliances in your home. This is for your own safety. Do not take plumbing as a DIY weekend project.
Gas fitting entails all work involved during the installation, alteration, extension removal, and repair of gas leakage. All this revolves around certain integral items in the home such as the ovens, barbecues, general heaters, water heaters, or even pool heaters. All this work needs to be done by professional gas fitters.
Dangers of improper gas fitting
Gas fitting needs to be done properly otherwise it will cost a homeowner quite some money during the repair process. If the system is not done well, it may lead to the buildup of carbon monoxide, which is a toxic gas that can even cause death.
In addition, gas may leak due to improper installation. The results of gas leakage are grave. It might cause an explosion causing death and destruction of valuable property.
That is why you need a professional to do the initial gas fitting for you as it will save you from any gas issues in the future.
Gas Leak Repairs
Leaking gas can cause fire explosion leading to death and destruction of property. Before getting into the repair, let’s first understand how gas leakage comes about.
Causes of gas leaks
The common causes of gas leaks include the following:
- Household appliances– some of the home appliances that use the gas such as water heaters, stoves and hair dryers can corrode as they get older giving room for a gas leak. Likewise, when the knob for igniting the gas becomes faulty, it is a possible source for gas leaks.
- Faulty piping– the gas in your house comes from outside through a number of pipes that connect to your gas appliances. The pipes can be faulty or even break off as they become old. This can cause gas to leak into the house.
- Poor ventilation– gas can leak into your house because the house is poorly ventilated. For instance, if the exhaust becomes faulty, carbon monoxide might leak into the house.
Signs of gas leakage
It is important for everyone to have knowledge on gas leak detection. It is possible to have a gas leak even when you can’t smell it. It is easier to identify large gas leaks as opposed to smaller ones which will go unnoticed for a long time meanwhile making you sick and adding to your bill expenses.
It is advisable to perform gas leak inspection every six months.Meanwhile, check out for the following signs to tell if your gas is leaking:
– Dead plants– Although you might not know exactly where the gas pipes are situated underground if you notice a line of dead vegetation, it is a clear indication that there is a pipe carrying gas underneath and that it is leaking.
– Hissing sounds– if you hear a hissing sound near or around any gas appliance, it is a sign that the gas is leaking.
– Foul smell– natural gas and propane are usually colorless and odorless. However, they have been added a substance called mercaptan that makes it smell like rotten eggs. This makes it easier to smell and identify the gas in case of any leakage.
– Small bubbles– if you spot some bubbling in moist areas, it is an indication that the gas pipes could be leaking.
– White mist or fog– a cloud mist or fog around your home is a sign of ruptured gas line. If you see this, immediately call professionals like Easy Solutions Plumbing Sydney.
– Another sign of gas leakage is if you see a dry spot in the middle of a moist area.
You have detected a possible gas leak, what then?
• First, open up the doors and windows and leave the house immediately. Do not even attempt to turn off the gas as this can cause a spark causing an explosion.
• Do not try finding where the gas is leaking from. Easy Solutions Plumbing Sydney will find the source and fix it.
• Do not turn the lights on or off. Do not use a lighter or ignite your car because just a small spark can cause an explosion of fire.
• Call the professional gas fitters and they will fix the problem and ensure you are safe.
With the above information on gas leaks and gas fitting, it is time to identify the best gas plumbers in your area.
Easy Solutions Plumbing Sydney
If you are around Sydney area, Easy Solutions Plumbing is your ultimate gas plumbing solution. THE company specializes in the following services:
1. Locating and repairing gas leaks
2. Installing gas appliances
3. Repair of gas appliances
4. Gas fitting services
The company has fully licensed experts with many years of experience. This means that they do it right at the first attempt.
Why go for Easy Solutions Plumbing Sydney?
• They work at your own convenient time.
• They send a professional plumber to your home to see what issue you are facing with your gas installation and then recommend how to solve it. You do not incur any charges for this visit.
• The company gives you a fixed price without any hidden charges. Whether you want to install a gas appliance or fix a gas leak, you will be told how much it will cost you beforehand.
• The gas fitting professionals have adequate training especially in matters to do with safety standards; hence you are sure that the services you get are very safe.
Easy Solutions plumbing Sydney will offer you the following services:
? Installing and setting up of a new gas barbecue
? Installing all gas stoves regardless of the model or brand
? Installation and supply of a new gas hot water system
? Gas leak repairs
Easy Solutions plumbing experts are available any time of the day and night. Thus if you have any gas leaking emergencies, you can contact them and they will be right there to serve. It is also an added advantage as they the plumbers are skilled and only use state of the art tools.
With Easy Solutions plumbing Sydney, you will sure get the value for your money.